July is just around the corner and we need your help! One of our main objectives each year is to provide Hope Packs for each child in our Hope Homes so they can start the year off with the items needed for the new school year. Right now, we are at 20% of our Hope Packs with only one more month to raise the other 80% of funds needed.
Each child must have school supplies, along with a uniform and shoes to be able to attend school. For only $50, you can provide a Hope Pack to a child.
Would you consider helping us to not only achieve our goal, but to spread the love of Jesus to these wonderful children? Please ask your Church, Sunday school class, small group, friends and family to get involved with this project by giving $50 for a Hope Pack for the glory of God.