Hopegivers International is an evangelical mission committed solely to the support of international outreaches. Hopegivers International holds firmly to the following beliefs:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His return to earth to reign as King some day.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers working toward the common goal of the Great Commission.
- We believe in striving to obey the two greatest commandments-loving God with all our hearts, and loving our neighbors as ourselves.
- As true Christ ambassadors, we do not believe in using coercion or heavy persuasion with those to whom we minister. We believe in freely offering Christ’s love and whatever humanitarian relief is needed to as many as possible without preference, conditions, or discrimination.
We respect every person’s free will and are opposed to all forms of forced conversion including proselytism through bribery, heavy persuasion, coercion, or deception. While we do not hesitate to share the Gospel that has changed our lives, we deeply respect the God-given right of every human being to decide personally what he or she chooses to believe.
Hopegivers International provides humanitarian services out of a motivation to imitate the life of Jesus Christ and to follow His teachings. As we read and study the life of Jesus, we see that He was a hope-giver who loved children, healed the sick, fed the hungry, and taught the uneducated. Christ is our model and teacher.
“Hopegivers has prayed thousands upon thousands of prayers for my family. You can’t put a price on that!” — David B. (AZ)